Surety Announces Legal Defensibility Guarantee Program
Surety introduced today its Legal Defensibility Guarantee program, the industry’s first resource that pledges to successfully withstand legal scrutiny related to the authenticity and ownership of AbsoluteProof users’ electronic intellectual property.
AbsoluteProof is a third-party digital timestamp solution that utilizes a patented, trusted timestampmethodology to digitally “seal” electronic records and files, enabling customers to protect the integrity and independently and irrefutably prove the authenticity of their electronic records throughout their chain of custody.
Under the terms of its Legal Defensibility Guarantee, Surety will assure its customers that:
- Files properly sealed by Surety’s AbsoluteProof trusted timestamping service can be demonstrated to have existed in their intended state, at the moment they were sealed, and have not been changed since;
- Surety’s time stamps cannot be forged;
- Surety’s time stamps can be independently proven accurate;
- Surety’s time stamps last the lifetime of the record to which they are linked; and
- Surety’s time stamps cannot be invalidated or compromised.
Read the full press release here.