Electronic Discovery: Helping General Counsel Understand IT’s Role
Ferris Research, April 8, 2008
Mark your calendars – Ferris Research and MetaLINCS will be hosting an e-discovery webinar on June 4, 2008 at 11:30 a.m. EST. David Ferris, Senior Analyst at Ferris Research and Fritz Mueller, Senior Director of Product Management at MetaLINCS will discuss ways to bridge the relationship between IT professionals and legal teams when dealing with e-discovery.
The free, hour long webinar will address topics such as:
• Responsibilities to be assumed by IT in e-discovery
• The most difficult problems that arise when IT and general counsel work together
• How best to explain GC’s role to IT staff
• Best practices for productive IT/general counsel collaboration
• The biggest headaches for IT in its e-discovery role
If you have the time, it might be worth your while to sit on this event. You can sign up here.